What doesn't kill you makes you stronger... some Brexit feelings.





Once upon a time...

 After this bloody Brexit affair I found out that people either care about me ( or about all community) more or either they just love to know what's going on in people's life...  Which could be quite weird, as now is almost 9 million people living in London so who cares. Everyone needs to live their life, not someone's else life. But I understand. Collecting data is like building knowledge.





'are you scared that they may you send home back?'

Here is my home. Since I moved to London I am trying to get that all sorted to have proper, as my standards are life. I have family back in Poland, but my boyfriend, who I do want to create the best family feeling relationship, is here. We do want to have a family, we do have in Poland or Italy, but when it's two of us plus friends it's just obvious that home is here.

'what if... is it possible?'

I don't know! Wish to be a mind reader! I don't think so... so far.  Why they should send people back to they origin countries if they pay taxes here, work here, support locals and build a social life? Personally, I don't get any benefits, I don't use any government's support...

'are you about moving out somewhere else?'

Moving somewhere else it's like creating a new book of our life. Start new life, which is not always the easiest one, especially to understand what we can, what can not do.  Getting new culture habits it's just another part of settling in Country/city.

I am not ready yet, getting use to in here. So far so good
And lastly, work with what we naturally have is really important- personality.
We get bombarded all day long with informations on social media of the 'new way' of living in UK, so it’s easy to get down. 


So far I do enjoy my home here... I do enjoy living in here :) 


And .... that's my first post in english! Had to break that feeling about doing mistakes. Mistakes... who doesn't do mistakes!? I am just human. There is nothing to be forgiven. 







Komentarze


;)

Weeeeelcome!

Since I remember, I have served as a useful source to those seeking inspiration, help, or advice. As a teenager, I finally decided to own that role and be intentional about it. I started writing about my passions, my thoughts, and curious wonderings about our society. After years I founded My Key in life with a mission to give others a taste of what goes on in my mind and way to share with community.

Popularne posty